Besides being a recent Herbalife Distributor, I am also a qualified experienced T1 Income Tax Preparer, and have been preparing income tax returns since 1991. At first I started preparing T1s just for my family until 1995. Since then, I have been preparing T1s for others, my timeline can be found at my LinkedIn site.
Last December of 2012, I decided to take a 4 months break from my CPA 2013 Exam review, cut-down my time as an Independent Paper.Li editor, Independent Associate for Amazon and made room for my Herbalife business ; iLA (The Inspired Living Application) ; and most of all for my Income Tax Preparation, Executrix and Trustee work.
As to my credentials and work experience, I have taken Income Tax courses and training through:
- ICABC – former Graduate Admission Program (Income Tax Course)
- UBC – Diploma in Accounting Program (Income Tax Course)
- CRA – Tax Preparation Training Program
- Have been preparing Income Tax Returns since 1991 to present
- Passed Sections: Regulations (including Income Taxes) in 2009 and Auditing in 2008
As to my fees:
$30.00 flat fee: Simple Income Tax Return
$30.00 flat fee + $15/hour: Complicated Tax Return to a maximum fee of $200. This might include self-employment (sole proprietorship and partnership business income).
Methods of T1 – Individual Income Tax Preparation:
- Paper Returns or Tax Software provided
- Will pick-up/drop tax files at client’s place (at mutually agreed time)
- Will prepare T1s at my home office.
- Fees payable in cash or cheque. Receipts provided. Claimable as business expense.
For online references:
I look forward to hearing from you. You can either contact me by email or phone.Sincerely,
Earla Riopel, BScom, Dacc
#310 – 8725 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC V6P 4B4
Phone: (604) 324 – 6310